Don’t miss this comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum, helping you better understand and serve gay and lesbian consumers.
Audience: Perfect for marketing, advertising and PR executives of all industries who want to successfully reach gay and lesbian communities, and initiate or update effective strategies.
Dedicated: Conference attendance is limited, in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Learn, review, update and strategize:
- Review of Community Marketing’s research on over 30,000 out consumers
- Internet and email marketing, social networking, and other emerging communications technologies
- Exploring diversity markets within “LGBT” and how to reach them
- Focus group insights and trends
- Maximizing print and PR results
- Direct response marketing outreach
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing ROI
- Sponsorship marketing and events, and more.
- Conference Registration
- Pre-registration by March 31: $245 (Half Day Pre-registration Offered for $195)
- Standard and On-Site registration: $295
- 2+ from the same company: $225 each
- 5+ from the same company $195 each
- Click Here For More Information and to Register