Quick access to state-specific research on LGBT demographics,
marriage, parenting, and workplace issues.
● estimates of the LGBT population
● maps showing where same-sex couples live by county
● the number and percent of same-sex couples raising children
● race, ethnicity, income, and other demographic information
● evidence documenting discrimination against LGBT employees
● the impact of voter identification laws on transgender voters for states with the most restrictive laws
● the impact of extending the rights and obligations of marriage to same-sex couples on the state budget and economy (for selected states)
Click here to visit the state resource map on the Williams Institute homepage.