Pageviews last month

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I LOVE ME, I LOVE ME NOT


Studio C Artists has announced a six-night only run of I Love Me, I Love Me Not, written and performed by Derek Ringold, directed by John Coppola, and produced by Michael Sonntag (originally developed by Michael Kearns). This solo show, in part to benefit The Trevor Project, is set to open on Thursday, August 18 and Saturday, August 20 and will run on consecutive Thursdays through September 15th.

All performances start at 8:00PM, and will take place at the Studio C Artists performance space along Theatre Row in Hollywood. I Love Me, I Love Me Not is collage of monologues and dance
which tells the story of one man's struggle with race and sexual identity in America - and the sobering realization that the I LOVE ME, I LOVE ME NOT anger that fuels his journey is due not only to external forces, but also to phobias from within.


Get your tickets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!